BREAKING NEWS

Gallery

Litti Chokha Recipie

Do you know About Litti Chokha Recipe?
World Says is going to Let You Know About A Famous Food of Bihar, That is Litti Chokha.



You know, Litti Chokha is not famous in Bihar, Only, Rather now a days it has become International Food. You Must have heard A Bhojpuri song: Internation Litti Chokha.

International Litti Chokha
This is true, Now Litti Chokha is not only Famous in Bihar, Rather People have liked it in many Countries. And why Should not? This is Amazing food. If you eat this once, You will Eat this again and again. I would like to tell you a story about Litti Chokha.

             

   

Once, one of my Friend came From Rajasthan. That time i was staying at Patna. Both went for Lunch. I told him- Today, i will Feed You Famous food of Bihar. He told me, what? i said- Litti Chokha. When, He heard Litti Chokha, He made A strange face and said, I never ate it. I told him, Please taste it today. Now He was agree for this and Finally, i took him to a shop, which was very famous for Litti Chokha In Patna. I ordered two plates Litti Chokha. When He ate it, He was totally wonder and He said only Wow!! What A food? I asked him, how is it? Then He says to me, I have no any word. Really, It's International Litti Chokha.

HISTORY OF LITTI 
One History says that Litti was first cooked in the Magadh kingdom before becoming popular in Bihar.
And one More History Says, That Many years ago, Soldiers used to go for war, so them needed healthy food.  (And as you would know, Litti is a totally Healthy food.) so that time, this recipie was made for them. After that, People started to know this. And now a days, It is Very Famous.



Wikipedia Says
Litti, along with chokha, is a complete meal originated from the Indian subcontinent; and popular in Indian states of Bihar, Jharkhand, parts of Eastern Uttar Pradesh as well as Nepalese state of Madhesh.

Do you know? Litti is  Called By other Name also, And that is Bati. In many places people also eat with Daal. And Daal-Baati (Daal-Litti) is also Famous in India at Many places.

You know? Litti With ghee, it looks even more delicious.Ever try, it will look great.

One more thing, Sattu is the most important part of Litti. As you know, Sattu is Very nutrious. It makes a person Healthy and wise. Without sattu Litti is incomplete. Beacause, Sattu makes A litti more Delicious. 



I Am From Ara. This is a place of Bihar. And in my Area it is more Famous. Ever, I go Ara From Mumbai, mostly, i like to Eat Litti and Chokha.

When some day me and Friends of my village, Plan for celebrate picnic, We make Litti and Chokha. We prepare a big fireball and keep it on many Littis and cook together.

So Friends, it was a little post About LITTI CHOKHA RECIPIE. Now, it's time to say Bye-Bye. in Next post i will be present with a new thing. So, be connected with my page WORLD SAYS.

                   GOOD BYE



Share this:

2 comments :

 
Copyright © 2014 World Says. Designed by OddThemes